Asbestos Management Training
Asbestos Management Training, is designed to be undertaken by employees who are responsible for managing asbestos or managing other employees who may come into contact with asbestos. These may include maintenance and facilities manager.
What is covered?
- Regulatory requirements
- Developing an asbestos management strategy
- Planning asbestos surveys
- Effective use of survey reports
- Understanding material assessments (HSG 264)
- Undertaking priority assessments (HSG 227)
- Developing ongoing management options
We can provide this training to suit your needs and timescales.